The "Team"

The "Team"
Haley, Marcy, Steve, John and Brandt

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Well, I guess we'll start this thing in November!


Good morning everyone. This is Brandt. Remember me? I know, I know....it's been a while. I can proudly report that if the goal for this part of the journey was to spend October in a lazy slumber, and gain a few pounds in the process, I am PERFECTLY on schedule!

That's ok...it just gives me a carrot to chase in November. There's still plenty of time to get ready for this thing, but the clock is not moving backwards, so I need to start moving forward. This coming month, the main goal is to be consistent and have fun. Life doesn't get any less crazy in my world as the holidays approach, but I just need to adjust accordingly.

I have also decided that I really need a computrainer so that I can set up a training station in my garage for those early mornings when it is too dark/cold/miserable to get outside. In fact, I recently learned that the IMTX course video is in production and should be available soon for the computrainer....hmmmm. I don't really have a grand to spend on equipment right now, but maybe I can find a used one for a bargain. We'll see.

Happy Halloween everyone....I'm going to do my best to spend as little time as possible raiding my kids' candy bags tomorrow night, so that Monday morning will be a successful start to the remainder of this journey.

2 comments: