The "Team"

The "Team"
Haley, Marcy, Steve, John and Brandt

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I'm Bored


I miss running. There, I said it. I never thought I would. What is happening to me?

On May 22nd, I ran 6.22 miles from my house to the Sports Park and back. That was the last time I ran. The next Saturday, the "incident" which has sidelined me. I use to HATE running. I mean really hate it. It hurt. I am not built to be a runner. I don't have long thin legs that move smoothly. I plod along.

But something happened. I actually started to enjoy running. I looked forward to the long runs on Saturday mornings. I still plodded, but a little faster. It didn't hurt as much.

The saying that you don't know what you've got til it's gone rings true. Yes, I will run again. Hope that in a week I can start on the elliptical, but I miss it.

I'm bored on the trainer. Swimming...meh!

I want to run. DO YOU HEAR THAT WORLD...I WANT TO RUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment